Thursday, September 19, 2013

Living in the Past

Why would someone want to be born in the past? Well, I believe there are a few reasons stemmed into one main one reason. Someone who loves history would want to live in the past just like Miniver said he did. He says how he "loved the medici" and "dreamed of thebes and camelot." In my head when I read this, I thought of a boy who is just in love with history and can't get enough. The type of boy who has a passion for learning the past and just wishes he could have been there to experience it. I wonder however that if he was born possibly a hundred years later if he would have wished to be born the time he was now, just because he loves history.




In life, I think that there are three kinds of people, people associated with past, present, and future. People associated with the past love history or get caught up in the past. There are people who live in the present and try to make every moment count to its fullest. These people to me are most content with the way their life is. The people who love the future normally love technology and cant wait for the future to come. I think I'm a person who lives in the present because i like to make the most out of every moment and make every moment count.

No comments:

Post a Comment